Sign Installation Service
THE COMPLETE SIGN INSTALLATION SERVICE
From the experienced estimating and project management team through to comprehensive product and service back up from the dedicated customer service department, Rennicks offer The Complete Sign Installation Service.
All Fixed Vertical Roadsigns and Supports supplied and installed by Rennicks are fully compliant with IS EN 12899-1:2007 and are labelled with an appropriate CE mark. Our Quality and Manufacturing systems are audited by a Notified Body and meet all legal requirements.
WHAT WE DO?
• We design and supply traffic management from level 1 category, single carriageway, 30km/h roads to full level 6 category, 120km/h motorway set up.
• We excavate and pour the concrete foundations, then erect the poles and traffic signs for clients such as the National Roads Authority, all local authorities and all major civil and building contractors nationwide.
• Erect all motorway / dual carriageway gantry signage. Supply and install gantry extensions (some up to 5 metres) on older gantries to accommodate new motorway signage.
• Supply and install passively safe post systems to conform to EN 12767.
• We provide a care and maintenance package by specifically trained and equipped crews. Road signage audits are compiled into the Rennicks comprehensive database inventory system.
We use our practical knowledge and considerable in house experience to assist smooth process flow, from design through manufacturing, and right through to installation on site (no hassle for our client!).
WHO DOES IT?
• Rennicks have the direct resource capacity to manage multiple projects throughout the country;
• Degree qualified contract and project management team.
• In house qualified environmental, health and safety advisor who is a chartered member of IOSH.
• Installation Manager with over 11 years sign installation experience for Rennicks and experienced site supervisors strategically based to cover works nationwide.
• Highly trained installation crews – In addition to the Rennicks in house sign installation training, and the statutory safe pass each individual crew has as minimum training;
• Cherry Picker Operation (MEWP)
• Signing, Lighting and Guarding
• 360˚ Excavator
• Manual Handling
• Abrasive Wheel Training
• Cable Avoidance Tool Training
• Occupational First Aid
• Back up of the experienced, dedicated Customer Service Department.
HOW WE DO IT?
Full site survey carried out by an experienced site installation manager as required.
Fully maintained, Rennicks owned, rubber tracked 360˚ excavators, piped for rockbreaker attachment as required. Truck mounted 17 metre telescope crane for handling and placing large diameter poles, RSJ’s (I beams) and large sign sections. Cherry pickers (MEWP) for safe access and 7.5 tonne tipper lorries, make up just some of Rennicks plant portfolio.
Accounts nationwide with concrete suppliers for pole foundation installation. Steel reinforcement cages are cut, bent and tied or welded to the correct tolerances at the sign manufacturing facility and then installed by experienced site crews as required.
A substantial quantity of stock steel reinforcement is held on site at the manufacturing facility.
WHEN DO WE DO IT?
Ability to react to the customers needs lie at the core of Rennicks forward planning policy. Short lead in times to project commencement are becoming more common.
External factors which may affect programming of installation works are carefully monitored and managed.
• Capacity to procure and hold large material stocks (poles, clips, aluminium sheet, reflective materials etc), gives us the ability to manage short lead in times or react efficiently to urgent customer requests.
• Resource capacity to safely cover restricted hours and / or night time working.
WHERE WE DO IT?
Proven nationwide coverage by experienced installation crews.
Capacity to transport signs and poles, including overlength (12 metre poles) country wide.
Working from our substantial facility (6 acres) in Mulhuddart, Dublin 15 and depots in Cork, Sligo and Westmeath any part of the country is logistically accessible.
AND THE BENEFIT FOR THE CLIENT?
Even with the best planning system in the world, sometimes the unforeseeable can change the deadline or substantially increase the workload.
Raw material stocks, manufacturing capacity, in house plant and manpower resource, coupled with the knowledge to pull it all together, is what the client needs Rennicks to deliver. Rennicks prides itself on having never missed a road opening deadline or client handover date.